Sunday, 15 February 2015

Beyond Reach (True Calling #2)by Siobhan Davis Review


Beyond Reach (True Calling #2)
There was not a single page in this book that was not full of excitement and adventure.Beyond Reach has the cliff hanger of all cliff hangers, leaving me in desperate need for any other piece that gives me a few more details into the lives of Ari, Zane and Cal.

I loved True Calling but Beyond Reach has taken the story to a whole new level. I was instantly drawn back in to the plot and it was like I never stopped reading. One moment I was happy and then the next moment the book was heart breakingly sad. Thank god for Siobhan Davis who is releasing the next instalment this year!

I was crazy for Cal in True Calling however Beyond Reach gave us a better understanding of what Zane is all about. I really feel for Zane because unlike Ari and Cal he has his memories, He remembers everything. He remembers his feelings for Ari and the way she used to feel for him. Zane is fighting for the girl he lives and that made me switch sides and back Zane.

Look at the beautiful cover, I don't even have words to describe how amazing this book is and how amazing Siobhan is so i am going to leave it there before I spoil any parts of this book.

I was lucky enough to be sent an advance copy of this book to read and review and I am so grateful. So far this is the best book I have read in 2015.

Thanks For Reading

Em x