Monday, 9 June 2014

Wedding Dress Shopping

Personally I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes so when my best friend invited me wedding dress shopping I wasn't looking forward to it as much as I should have been. It was the first time that I had been shopping for something as big as a wedding dress for someone else. 
We had made appointments in two shops. The first was a lovely little shop with tons of dresses. The lady picked out a few different styles and got my friend into the changing room while me and her sister sat and waited. All of the dresses were stunning so it was all about picking the most stunning dress for her body shape. We quickly whittled them down to one amazing dress that she loved. this is where the dilemma came in. Should she then go and try more dresses on? 

We decided yes and went to the second shop which was a much bigger store with lots of dresses. the lady there made picking out dresses a team event and we all got involved. I picked a dress out with a bit of drama going on, a low waist and a beautiful princess skirt. My friend then tried them on.

Now here is a tip for anyone accompanying a bride to be to pick the most important dress of her life. When she puts on a dress that not only leaves you speechless but her too and she doesn't want to take it off you know you have got the one. you can tell!! there was no question about it that dress was made for her!!

The problem now is stopping her from putting it on every chance that she gets!!

Tell me about your dress picking stories, id love to read them

Em x